Waddle is a finance technology start-up taking our unique lending software to international markets. We are looking for a UX/UI Designer with a broad range of skills who are interested in creating fantastic products for our users. You will be working with Product Specialists and Engineers to design features from problem analysis all the way through to deployment.
- Expertise using Sketch, Figma, InVision, Zeplin or other design related software of your choice to create basic wireframes, final visual designs and assets
- The ability to layout complex information in an easy to understand manner
- Strong visual design skills (i.e. composition, layout, typography, colour theory)
- Experience working on responsive web apps
- Comfort articulating ideas and presenting work to non-design audiences
- Knowledge of user-centred design principles
- Experience multi-tasking across several complex projects simultaneously
- Experience working within and creating a design system is a bonus
- An understanding of HTML and CSS is a bonus
- Experience working on SaaS products is a bonus
The ideal candidate has a proven track record solving complex interaction problems across multiple platforms. Candidate has an eye for pixel perfect detail and possesses a strong blend of interaction and visual design skills, as well as user-centred design principals. The applicant must have an affinity for consistency, colour use, typography, and a keen eye for subtle details.
The candidate must be a natural collaborator with excellent communication skills. Applicants will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Marketing, Operations and CEOs. Candidate should be self-motivated, proactive, able to work independently, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in design related studies with a portfolio demonstrating user experience and visual design work.
- Minimum of 3 years of design related work experience.
Think you’re a good fit?
Send us your CV and a member of the Waddle team will get in touch soon